Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Swensen's @ Jurong Point

Hazel Daze ($8.50). I didn't read the definition of it in the menu and chose simply by judging at the picture given. I am a bit tired of chocolates that's why I opted for this. Anyway after I savored it here is my definition of the dessert. Gooey coffee- and hazelnut-flavored fudge topped with wafer cubes drizzled in sticky chocolate sauce and topped with vanilla-flavored ice cream and whipped cream. For decoration, cherry and a slice of chocolate- and peanut-dipped thin wafer were added. Hope you understand. My mind, as of now, is fogged. I spent 4 hours in the afternoon reading news nonstop.
Beef Lasagna ($14.20). Layers of minced beef, pasta and spinach drenched in rich and creamy tomato sauce topped with limp thin potato sticks. Apart from the limp sticks everything was perfect. The portion was also just nice.
Salmon and Mushroom Baked Rice ($12.50). Nice too.