Friday, April 16, 2010

Gobi

The outlet at Central Clarke Quay scared me off but this one, at Suntec, attracted me right after I entered the shopping mall and saw the colourful and enticing display of the cakes. The one at Clarke Quay looks gloomy and only provides very limited selection of cakes. When I asked the waiter why these two outlets were so different, he said the one at Clarke Quay was more for ordering, not serving on the spot. Anyway I bought Strawberry Shortcake (SGD6.80), Mille Feuille (SGD7.30) and Eclair (SGD3.80). The prices stated are all inclusive. The Mille Feuille was really really really good. The strawberry shortcake was good too.

They also have mini macarons. I haven't tried them yet, probably next time. Pretty ain't they?




Strawberry Shortcake
Mille Feuille
Eclair
Gobi,3 Temasek Boulevard 01-029, Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983 (tel. 63419794)
www.gobi.com.sg