Wednesday, April 07, 2010

::Jams Precious Treat @ Prologue, ION Orchard
Prices are inclusive of GST.


Jams Chocolate Cake ($5.80), smelt and tasted like oven-less chocolate cake that I used to make.. Nice, because it tasted nostalgic.
Fresh Berries Shortcake ($5.80), looked very cute didn't it? It tasted good too. Too bad phototaking is not allowed (I don't know why), if yes, I would have taken the cake display, which was actually not much of a show but still, worth showing. By the way, they also serve cupcakes though they have only four flavors. But the main reason I, despite a big fan of cupcakes, didn't buy them was because they are very costly ($4.20). Maybe next time...

Cache Cache is having sale so I snapped one smart casual top at $8.40 after 70% discount. Bought a couple pairs of lingerie at Skyla too.
I alighted at Commonwealth MRT Station then took 105 to the bus stop opposite British Council. From there I walked and snapped photos all the way to Orchard Road. I have always wanted to do this ever since I walked this way quite often recently. It was freaking hot that afternoon and I could feel my skin get burned. Anyway here are some of the photos.