Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday Afternoon in The Beach

Cafe del Mar serves good food. The staff were attentive. Our glass of water was never empty. The only thing I think could be improved was the upholstery of the chair (I sat indoor), which was worn out to bits. When I stood up, some of them sticked to my pants and legs.
I very much liked my Seafood Minestrone though the real presentation was very different from the display picture with the latter looked much more palatable. I enjoyed the Marisco Paella too. It could actually be shared by two, given its enormous portion. I tried my friend's Baked Pacific Dory too and yummm, the sweet and savory flavor from the garlic butter was just perfect. According to my friend, the Clam Chowder was not bad too.
Seafood Minestrone ($10)
Clam Chowder ($10)
Baked Pacific Dory ($26)
Marisco Paella ($28)

The bar
The interior
The exterior. There was a pool outside with beach chair to sunbathe on.

Prices are exclusive of GST.

Cafe del Mar
40 Siloso Beach Walk
Sentosa
S(098996)
6235 1296