Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hediard

Everytime I passed this cafe and restaurant on my way to Orchard from Tanglin, I was intrigued by its secluded and expensive look. Its exterior and interior was dominated by red color, and I suspect it was it that exuded the atmosphere that I felt. I was delighted when I noticed big macarons in the display counter. I only saw macarons this big when I was in Europe. Here they cost slightly more expensive (S$6.83 as compared to €2-€3). Only three flavors were available today and I ordered one for each. Besides the cafe it was a shop selling a variety of Hediard products. There were jams, tea, and some other stuff.
Chocolate with Earl Grey
Some berry with pistachio and berry fillings. It was the best among the three.
Sea Salt Caramel. I liked it too and ranked the second.





Hediard
125 Tanglin Road
Tudor Court
Singapore