Sunday, July 10, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe

I saw my first Charlie Brown Cafe when I was in Hong Kong a few months back. I was desperately seeking for something I would feel comfortable to eat for dinner, alone, as I boarded an earlier plane than my friend's and so I was on my own for a few hours after I landed at 8 pm that night. I passed this cafe which was located at Tsim Sha Tsui but since it was new to me and I wasn't sure if I could get anything from it, I passed it for Pizza Hut instead. I told my friend later about my excitement to find this cafe but too bad, til the last day we were there, we didn't make it to it. That time I didn't know there was also one in Singapore and was quite regretful. I like Charlie Brown cartoons, and the one that was etched in my heart since I was very young was 'Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!!).
Anyway so much so for the story; here was the picture of what I had when I visited the cafe today, Choc Lava Cake ($6.50). The cake was good and I would come back to try their other items.
A look at the cafe and its nice design. The shop also sells pretty Charlie Brown merchandise!





Charlie Brown Cafe
313 Orchard Road, #01-25/25A
313@Somerset, S(238895)
68365344