Monday, May 16, 2011

Privé Bakery Café

Privé is just a walking distance from HarbourFront. I phoned the café in the morning before I set off to ask if it was too late for reservation since I actually didn't plan to go there and was told that walk-in was just fine. The place, located at Keppel Bay, exuded wealth and opulence feel which may as well be right since the bay was surrounded by private as well as chartered yachts. There were booths promoting things, one of which was from Lufthansa. I thought it was offering flight tickets so I took one of the booklets and it turned out that it was to hire private jet. Not my league, not in a thousand years at least. Anyway the brunch was alright. The airconditioning inside the cafe was too cold for me and my friends but we didn't sit outside either since the sun was scorching. We were told by the waiter that took our order that it would take 30 minutes for the meals to be served since the cafe was crowded. It was okay for us since we came here to idle away the afternoon and indeed 30 minutes passed quite fast.
Apple Crumble Cupcake ($3.80)
Mango Charlotte ($6.80)
Cranberry Juice ($6)
Crispy Skin Pan-Seared King Salmon ($28)
Eggs Benedict ($16)
Smoked Salmon Salad ($14)
Tomato Soup ($11)






Applicable taxes haven't been included in the prices stated above.

Privé Bakery Café
Marina at Keppel Bay
2 Keppel Bay Vista
S(098382)
67760777