Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Friends Restaurant @ Jelita

Here is what two 20-dollar Deal.com coupon can get you at Friends Restaurant @ Jelita: two starters, one main course, one dessert, and drink. They were all in very mini portion and I have no idea whether this is what they usually serve or due to mini amount of money that we paid for. I should have checked their normal menu but I didn't. Though the serving size was a disappointment, the foods were good.
The drink was either coffee or tea. I chose the latter one, which came with milk.
The dessert
The main course: I chose dory fish. I can't recall the name of the dish. My friend chose back rib. I can't recall the exact name of the dish either. Additional $5 was charged for this main course.

Both my friend and I chose the same two starters: Wild Forest Mushroom Soup Served with Truffle Essence
and Chilled Angel Hair Pasta & Prawn Roe. In the menu card it was written that the dish would be served with crispy shrimp topping but I didn't find any.



Cold Storage Jelita Building
293 Holland Road Level 2
Singapore 278628
6463 1011