Saturday, September 02, 2006

This is my new blog.So far, I have written 2 blogs..But all of them are not published.haha.Initially I planned to publish them.I write and write,then somehow the contents become very personal and when I thought again,I felt like I couldn't disclose all of these stuffs to other people..I keep writing them,though.
Yesterday has been a busy day for me.I studied for about 10 hours.Actually I seldom study this hard on weekend.Isn't weekend for us to relax,after all?But there are lots of assignments and CAs within these oncoming two weeks.So I got to work hard!Oh recess,please come...
I have begun thinking about what I am going to do during recess.I clearly need retail therapy.I haven't got enough time to go shopping at Orchard Road and City Hall since the commencement of this new sem.I miss going out,walking around Orchard,admiring all the attractive-yet-so-expensive stuffs,and finally going back hall carrying lots of plastic bags(all of them filled with things that I know I better not buy =P).
Second year is tough already for me.Oh no.I am overwhelmed by the nine subjects I am now taking.I devote almost all my time to study.I read only 3 novels 1 month =(.I would have read at least 5 if I wasn't this busy!(Count on your blessings gal!Someday perhaps you wouldn't be able to sleep because you need to study haha)