Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oh Oh

Late update.I was still alive.Terribly busy this week.Restless days and nights.Freaked out.Stressed up.Whatever haha.
I didn't think that I managed well for my tests and I didn't want to think about it anymore.I was so exhausted that I didn't care about getting good results anymore.All that I wanted was to have this torturous week ended and to have a good night sleep.
These days I devoted about 12 hours a day to study.It was like crazy.I woke up in the morning,checked my email,took shower,ate breakfast,then went to school 10 minutes before the lessons started.After school ended I went back to my room straight,trying not to waste even one minute of my time.Reached my room,I opened my book and started studying again.It was a very busy and stressful life.Assume that I was a ductile material.My stress-strain diagram had long ago passed through the proportional limit.I had gone through yielding,strain hardening,and had even reached the ultimate stress.I was necking and on my way to fracture stress..Luckily,one week recess stopped the process of fracturing.
I was going to Malaysia tonight.aiya.I shouldn't take this trip.I needed more sleep..This trip would be very tiring.My trekking bag was full with stuffs weighted around 5 kgs.I still had to carry 3 litres of water.How I manage to hike for about 3.5 hours carrying all those heavy stuffs I still haven't found out.Let's see haha.