Thursday, September 14, 2006

I would be busy today.I needed to repack and unpack my stuffs again,and although block 58 was just opposite the one I was staying now,it would still be a work to do.
I was having a meeting with Prof Foo Check Teck,who were interested in photography,tonight.He had invited some guys so that all of us could talk and share and know more about photography.Probably we would held an exhibition if conditions allowed us to do so.
Oh y,NTU ODAC came out with so many activities held during this oncoming recess.But the timing was against me!Most of the activities started on 22nd Sept.That meant that I couldn't join as I would be having my CA on that day and even on the next day.T_T.So there left one choice for me..I was not going to miss the last one.
I forgot to submit my lab report.See how blurred I was!