Friday, September 15, 2006

Today I attended Biomat tutorial for the first time.So I practically didn't know anything.I didn't know the venue.I didn't know which questions I needed to prepare.I didn't even know who my tutor was.When I asked Shu Rui about her Biomat tutorial,she told me that this week the tutor didn't ask his students any questions.He simply explained the answers.I was somehow relieved as I didn't do anything.She also suggested me to sit on the back,so I could escape from the tutor.I followed what she told me.I really sat on the last row but this came out to be worse.I was asked to sit on the front.The tutor,who turned out to be our lecturer as well,told me not to be scared as he wasn't going to bite me.BUT he was going to punish me.=(((.He really asked me questions,which I was totally unable to answer.Then finally he secretly pointed to me the answers on my textbook,and later he asked me again.This time I only needed to read what he had pointed to me previously,pretending that it was me whose brilliant mind came out with such an accurate answer.=S.
I signed up for the Fitness Assessment.I haven't been running for one full week,and now I was wondering how it would be if I run on the event.Would I be like an OLD TORTOISE while others seem like tigers chasing their prey?I thought I really needed to get started again.Couldn't be that lazy all the time!Hope so...Given the facts that I have lots of quizzes and some assignments this week...