Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Little Things!

It took me more than half a year to come to terms with the fact that I lost all the photos I took when I went to KL last September for a weekend getaway. The only few photos rescued were displayed here, of some cupcakes and mini cheesecake cups I bought at Cupcake Chic and The Loaf, respectively. I bought half a dozen for each, but I only had the pictures of some of them.

::The Loaf @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur

Recommended by a friend who had tried this cheesecake in cup before. Yummy. They have their website if you are interested to know more. http://www.theloaf.net/uhuhu.php

Mini U-hu-hu
Luxurious Chocolate
Glitzy Strawberries

Blueberry Treasures
::Cupcake Chic
For cupcake lovers, this is where you should go to. Good cupcakes, especially stores that specialize on them, are sort of rare in Singapore and Malaysia, as far as I know. So when I found this cupcake heaven in Pavilion KL, I was very delighted. The pricing was alright and it really worth at least a try. For me, I would definitely come back for it again.
This should be 'On Cloud 9', chocolate marshmallow cake with chocolate frosting
...and this I think is 'Persian Love', pistachio cake with rosewater frosting
I really can't recall the name for this one, although I have been searching high and low from the list of their available cupcakes and trying to match the definitions with the appearance.
Visit http://www.cupcakechic.com.my/new/. Found: the name of the last cupcake. It is 'Naughty 'n Nice'! Should have gone to their website earlier instead of sticking to their brochure. =|