Friday, December 08, 2006

ODAC Trip to Gunung Angsi,Negeri Sembilan

A night in Malacca
This is the highest point I could get
My yummy Dunkin Donuts

Dinner at a restaurant in Seremban




This is my first post after exam.Holiday has long started.And my trip to Gunung Angsi has just ended...
ODAC trip to Gunung Angsi this time isn't as exciting as the one to Cameron Highlands.The trekking is not as difficult as the previous one,apart from the cliff,but it is more tiring,much more tiring that I seriously felt like I was climbing the stairway to heaven.The trek is very steep and it goes all the way to the top.And I got the real challenge when I tried to climb the cliff.I was really scared.The climbing itself didn't really pose a challenge on me.What I really afraid of is the treacherous consequences if I lost hold of my grip and fell down.Nothing to back me up.It will be a play of my body and the hardness of the rock.I finally managed to reach the top.But by the time I reached there,I was so scared that my whole body was shaking.I didn't have the nerve to stand up and enjoy the view.The view is not as amazing as the one in Cameron Highlands.There are not much to take.I simply sat there.And trekking down was not better.Thank for the help of Munir and Shu Feng(he called himself a walking tree because of this haha.If not because of your help I might have fallen countless times,blame the slippery trek >.<).I was able to go back to the starting point safely.We spent a night in Malacca,in a great inn called Heeren Inn.The room was cozy,and equipped with TV and aircon!I bought some Dunkin Donuts while waiting for the bus to Malacca.I had yummy tom yam fried rice for dinner.Coming back from the trip,I rested the whole day.My muscle was aching I could barely bend my knees.It was a great torment for me to walk up and down the stairs.I need a time off before joining the next trip.And next time I will climb Bukit Timah hill first before I try the real scary hiking.