Monday, December 25, 2006

I have been totally absorbed in my reading in hand,a kind of light book that doesn't require me to type my laptop keyboard too frequently searching for meanings of words.So I finished reading it pretty fast.And I have moved on to my second book.I got both of them last night,on my late night shopping at Jurong Point.I have been slacking since I came back from KL,kinda of moody and lazy,not feeling like doing anything at all,not even sleeping.I turned down two rigorous invitations by Eveline to attend the mass at Expo.I am so stubborn,gosh,I just realized this.I shouldn't have done that but I really couldn't help myself.My life has been out of track and I'm so lost myself.I am sorry and this is all I can do.
At night,I managed to summon all my efforts to go to Boon Lay Market to buy bus tickets for my family.I have been procrastinating the whole day and it was really time to kickstart everything although doing it seems like starting a cranky engine of an wrecked rusty old car.I have already made enough mess but I am not going to add some more...hopefully,given my current rueful mood.How to get out of this smothering world of my own?I don't know and don't care to know.I will eventually figure out the solution,if there is any.Back to the matter,I couldn't,and still can't,find any tickets for my family.I never expected this before.Thought it would all go smoothly.Thought I was able to get them effortlessly.Thought after getting the ticket it was still early to go to Jurong Point to unwind myself.I think way too much.All the plannings and thinkings are not working,apparently.I got to change my plan.I went to search for other travel agents,feeling wistful there were still tickets left.It is fruitless.I went to JP in the end.It was opened until 11 so I was not late for some shoppings.Feeling aimless,I rambled around,eyes wandering for something interesting.I ended up buying those two books I mentioned previously.That's all.HAHA.
It is not much better the next day.I couldn't sleep well and I woke up slightly too early.I began calling other travel agents,but the responses I got are unexplainably all the same!They are all booked until 31st Dec!Is it a plod,a conspiration to throw me deeper into my dispirited state,or what?
Today is Christmas day,which also means that it is only one day away before my family comes to Singapore.I made another effort to call to Konsortium,asking if they sold tickets from JB to Penang,and the answer is NO.Wah help!!!