Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Random Post

::It has been a nearly perfect holiday so far.Now I have stepped into the 12th day of my holiday.Time flies so swiftly.I do whatever I want to do without being stifled by oppressive duties and fixed schedules that so overwhelm me during schooltime.Of course there are still times when I feel melancholic and moody,amid the mirthful events I have.
::So far I have read 4 books with a grand total of 1740 pages.I need to slow down my pace,otherwise I run out of books within short time and get to buy new costly ones.Currently thinking of alternatives such as getting books from library but I doubt it has interesting books that I want to read.How if it is really unable to lure me to get some books out of its shelves?
::Before I went to bed last night,I skimmed my newly bought magazine whose content is basically advertisements.Well,I went through a quick look at the Christmas catalogue from Centrepoint,hoping that I could find some affordable stuff and was startled by the price of a 48-piece chocolates set from SINS Choc Shoppe,it is $92.40.Kinda of thinking that it is the true sin,spending so much money and storing fat into my body=.
::Three days ago,I went to JP for a quick walk around.I saw a very tempting offer from The Body Shop,45% for Olive Body Scrub.Yakk,I longed for it.But I didn't buy it in the end.Call me weird.Think I am transforming from being a spendthrift to being a skinflint.Or perhaps I am just being a freak since I'm in the middle of my financial crisis.I am so short of money that I didn't dare to get anything out of their shop when I went to Vivocity the day before except those irresistible packets of Swiss Delice from The Cocoa Tree.