Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My new toys. I am not really into beauty and skin care products actually. To prove, I only have one set of eyeshadows and blush powders which I was forced to buy for my convocation two years ago. And ever since, I never touched it again. I have just donated my nail polishes and nail polish remover to my sister because I reckoned they had been sitting in the cupboard unused for also two years. But I like shower gels and body scrubs and recently hair mask.
Last week when I went for my haircut, which was long overdued as it has been 4 months since the last time I had one (I normally go to saloon once every two months), I was told that my hair was dry. Though I was certain that it was because I just came back from two-hour walk under scorching sun, I nevertheless asked the stylist for any recommendation of products that I could use. So I ended up buying the hair mask (the first in the picture) which cost me $69.
The Face Shop was having 20% storewide discount and I happened to run out of body scrub so I bought two though I always feel that the beads are too small and the effect of scrubbing is less (White Lily U.P.$22.90, Sake U.P. $25.90).
When I went to Sephora last week, a friend of mine recommends me to try the creamy shower gel Clean on Me from Soap & Glory ($12). I indeed like it as the fragrance lingers long on my skin.