Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Iced Cappuccino ($5.50)
Mint Fizz ($6.50)
Fresh Orange Juice ($5)
Soup of the day: Sweet Corn Soup with White Bean ($10). I felt like I was eating blended corn.
Brioche French Toast with Burnt Banana, Strawberries & Smoked Bacon ($14)
'The Usual' with Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Breakfast Banger, Mushroom, Basil Tomato & Sourdough ($16)
Smoked Salmon & Avocado with Poached Eggs, Ricotta on Sourdough ($15). I agreed with my friend when she said that if the dish was accompanied with hollandaise sauce, it would taste richer. Indeed. I felt that the ricotta and sourdough themselves are already salty. The eggs are not any help in balancing the taste. So in the end, we asked for some hollandaise sauce and our lunch became much tastier.
Salt & Pepper Squid ($13)






Prices stated above haven't included applicable taxes.

Riders Cafe
51 Fairways Drive
Bukit Timah Saddle Club
S (286965)
6466 9019