Sunday, September 20, 2009

Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie @ Robertson Walk

A dreamlike cakeshop and restaurant serving delectable cakes and foods. The service was great, indeed one of the best that I have experienced so far. The experience was so good that both my friend and I planned to come back here soon. The waitresses were attentive and friendly, explaining in details to our questions and making recommendations. Water in our glass was always filled, and when my companion said that she was feeling cold, the waitress poured warm water for her. It was a kind gesture, though I was a bit scared of overheard conversation. The place was quiet so better kept conversation tone down. The ambience was good. The decoration was French Country-like. Calming songs from Enya completed the atmosphere.

Fondant Chocolat ($8, exclusive of GST and SC)


Le Royale ($7)
Strawberry Tart ($7)









Mooncakes on display
Selection of macarons...
...and cakes