Sunday, March 25, 2012

Macarons at the Supermarket

It was my friend who pointed out to me packs of thawed macarons (one pack of two macarons is at $9.90) sold at NTUC Fair Price at The Clementi Mall. They were stored at open fridge and seemed to be originally from France. Since when I was in Paris last time I didn't get to find Ladurée shop selling those coveted macarons (though I had substantial amount of macarons bought from various shops around the city), getting some from a company called Chateau Blanc does not sound bad. I chose pistachio flavor out of 2 flavors available. The other flavor was strawberry. They were good but would taste much better if fresh. But since it is not possible in the meantime, they were as good as they could get. Visit the website at http://chateau-blanc.fr/fr/ for more information of the products they offer.