Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Small Things

Finally I bought instant camera, after months of considering. The whole package (the camera, 2 x 10 films, 2 photo albums, and a set of batteries) cost me $139. I am bringing the camera to sleep every night.

Chips from Marks & Spencer ($4.50 each)

I now have problem with uploaded photos oriented at the wrong direction and this only occurs when the photos were taken with my iPhone. Anyway I got this set of Burt's Bees' body butter and body scrub for promotional price of only $25. The price of the body scrub itself is already $24. They were bought at Sephora.


This pretty Minnie Mouse sticker came with a set of panties featuring the same character.
I pasted it to my portable charger (Arigo AMP-i5000) that I bought from Challenger for $69 (If you are their member, you get it at $64)Facial foam from The Face Shop (cost about $10; I can't recall the exact price)
Pineapple tarts from The Icing Room. I got them for promotional price of $11 for two boxes with each box consisting of 10 pieces.