Thursday, October 06, 2011

Etc...Coffee Corner @ Hotel Equatorial Melaka

The coffee shop was located in the hotel, just on the left side of the hotel main entrance, where I stayed during my weekend getaway to Malacca almost two weeks ago. As I reached the hotel during lunch time and I was too tired to walk out to find foods, I refueled myself with some snacks from this shop first. The cakes, cookies, and chocolates on display looked attractively colorful and yummy it was as if they came out of fairytale.





Marble Panna Cotta (RM3.87). Unlike any other panna cotta I have tried so far, this one didn't melt even though it was left at room temperature for an hour or so. Taste wise, it was good and worth having.
Mango Yogurt Cake (RM7.40) was refreshing with its balanced sweet and sour taste.
Limau Asam Boi (RM6 each) was alright.
Sausage Pizza (RM6.50) was not bad.

Prices are subjected to 6% government tax and 10% service charge.