Thursday, March 10, 2011

I was running out of body scrub and since I am quite swarmed with my duties at work and school recently, I couldn't find time to go Orchard to get my favorite Sephora body scrub. Royal Jelly & Honey Sugar Scrub from Marks & Spencer is equally inaccessible since the nearest one is at Vivo and it is quite time-consuming to go there. I like body scrubs from The Body Shop but I have one complaint, which is that the price to me is quite expensive. So I looked around at The Face Shop at Jurong Point and bought this for $22.90. Not bad. The scrub beads are a little small for my standard but I am fine with it. The scrub beads of Sephora body scrub are small and feel somehow abrasive and this is how I like my scrub beads most. Marks & Spencer sugar scrub that I mentioned earlier has scrubs of sugar rice so the texture is as you guess how it is. The scrub beads from The Body Shop body scrub depend on the flavors and I like those made of seeds the most.