Thursday, January 20, 2011

Everything with Fries

Pork Cutlet Sandwich ($8.90) with fries and green. There are two types of fries (shoestring and straight cut) and a few flavors of fries seasoning to choose from. I can't remember them. My friend chose salt and vinegar. She said it was ordinary. The pork patty was too tough. I think there were a few types of green to choose from to, but my friend and I only heard 'coleslaw' and we were too tired to ask the waitress to repeat. The music was very loud. The menu was short and some were not available on the night we visited. The crowd was young and so were all the waiters and waitresses.
Cheese burger ($9.90), also with fries and green. Mine was curry flavored. Really not bad. The beef patty was not bad either but could be better if it was not charred black.





Prices exclude applicable taxes (10% service charge and 7% GST for dine-in)
Everything with Fries
40 Lorong Mambong
Singapore 277695
64633741