Monday, December 27, 2010

::Coffee Club

The foods were good. I especially liked my soft shell crab with black pepper linguine. The heat from the pepper was just nice to balance the saltiness that came from the cheese. The crab cakes in the appetizer were just so-so, making the picante the highlight of the dish.
Jingle Berry ($8.90)
Grand Choco Bloom ($8.50)

Crunchy Crab Black Pepper Linguine ($14.90)
Tropical Crab Cakes Picante ($9.90)
Smoked Salmon Garlic Cream Linguine ($13.50)
Prices above haven't included applicable taxes.

Coffee Club
Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Road
#01-K1 Singapore 238880
6836 5737


Tsukiji Gindaco's Teri Tama (4pcs, $3.60), the best among those I have tried so far. As far as I know, the stall can be found at Raffles City Market and ION Orchard. I bought mine at Raffles City.

Gong Cha's plum green tea with black pearl ($2.50 for the tea, $0.30 to add pearl). A tad expensive compared to its peers but is well worth it.