Monday, September 13, 2010

Al Dente Trattoria

Things are quite expensive there. If it were not for the $10 pizza promotion, my friend and I wouldn't have gone there again. We previously tried the one at Esplanade and it didn't really give us the incentive to revisit. Anyway, my experience this time was rather different. On the night we were there the second time, the restaurant was almost vacant. It was quiet. Those who were there spoke softly. That's one of the first good impressions that I got for this restaurant. The staff were attentive, filling our glass of cold water frequently. The pizza that we ordered were really not bad. They served wine, although neither my friend nor I talked about trying it. Probably it was because we went there on Monday night and we still had 4 days of work to go.

Tiramisu-mascarpone cream with espresso scented ladies finger ($12)
Hawaiian ($10)
Al-funghi ($10), sauteed wild mushroom, was also one of the menu in $10 pizza.


Prices exclude service charge and GST.

Al Dente Trattoria
22 Lorong Mambong, Holland Village
Singapore 227681
64684688