Saturday, February 06, 2010

::Max Brenner Chocolate Bar @ Vivocity
Chocolate Granita ($9.90), pure chocolate truffle blended with ice with choice of dark, milk and white chocolate. Mine was milk chocolate. Ok only.




::The Queen and Mangosteen
This restaurant is surprisingly good. After my friend and I browsed the menu, we were on the verge of looking for other restaurants because the foods were unfamiliar to us. Luckily we decided to give it a try and I have to say it is a good decision.

Premium Scottish Breaded Scampi, Chips & Peas ($26). The scampi was superb and the chips were just fried so they were crunchy. The good thing that made them stand out is that they were not oily at all, so unlike normal fries I eat.

Mixed Seafood Deli Board ($26), consisted of Beer Battered Fish, Chilled Prawns, Crayfish and Fried Whitebait served with Dipping Sauces.
White Chocolate & Cassis Cake with Chocolate Ice-Cream and Mixed Berry Sauce ($12). I ordered this as starter instead of dessert. Anyway I was surprised with its presentation, very nice wasn't it? And the taste was even better. I highly recommend this. I'll definitely come back again to try other desserts.



All prices are subjected to applicable taxes.