Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Mobile Uploads

::Korean Restaurant (as stated on the name plate in front of the restaurant), somewhere at Jurong Kechil.
The first time I came here, it was with my IA supervisor (He is a Korean). The restaurant is run by Koreans and many of the patrons are also Korean. That means that you can expect an authentic taste. He treated my partner and me for a dinner and drink upon completion of our IA. I have always planned to revisit this restaurant but it is only after two years that I came back again. I was accompanying a friend to purchase something near Bukit Timah area, so I thought, well why not dine at this restaurant again. I ordered Bibimbap, Korean mixed rice that turned out to be super yummy and worth the price of around $10 (My friend paid for it and I forgot to get the receipt). The BBQ beef was sweet and tasty too. I particularly loved the 'starter', a selection of small plates of many things (mainly various types of kimchi).








::Durian Mpire
It was my first time dining in at this place and somehow I was disappointing. The Durian Durian that I ordered was just so-so, basically durian blended with crushed ice. Durian waffle was a bit to the crappy side as the waffle was poorly done. It was too flour-y and damp. The topping was good though so I was not totally let down.


::記得吃