Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Pics of the Past 29 Days (Part II)

I don't particularly like the hawker centre near my apartment so I run to this KFC Oriental Chicken Salad ($5.80) most of the days when I stay at home.
Books from Harris and Borders =D. I love Borders because they always have this 'Buy 2 & Get 1 Free' promotion. The top three are from Borders (One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows, The Harmony Silk Factory by Tash Aw, priced at $ 18.90 each). The remaining two are from Harris (Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern and The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri, priced at $17.12 each). For more info on books that I own and have read (in case anybody wants to borrow from me), please go to my Facebook profile and click on 'Books'. Alternatively you can click http://books.livingsocial.com/people/1706177343/entities/manage if you don't feel like facing the hassle of opening a few links before getting to the destination. I have quite an ample collection of them. I believe the list doesn't include all as I haven't thoroughly checked those that I keep at home.
Jo Napot Bakeries' Chimney Cake Cinnamon Flavored (Half Roll $5). Other flavors include oreo and almond. Check their website at http://www.jonapotbakeries.com/ for more information on their location. It seems that they are not always available. I found them at Takashimaya Food Fest last Sunday, 19th July.

Bread Talk's Japan Light Cheese ($8.80). If kept refrigerated, it lasts 3 days.
Tago Tofinek - Caramel Wafer Chocolate Covered, made in Poland, can be found at Candy Empire
Chocolate Amer for only $2.80 (usual price $6.50) all exclusive of GST and/or SC. Check their website for more info. I have devoted and uploaded one post for the macarons a few days ago.