Friday, April 24, 2009

Phone Camera Snapshots

::8 January 2009
Early morning sunlight and a view of mostly Hall 14 from my room. This is what I get when I look out from the window.

::15 February 2009
Taken at Buona Vista MRT Station on a bright and cheerful morning after my visit to orthodontist.

::26 February 2009
Taken at noon on the first day of Chinese New Year. It was a mellow and cloudy day.


::15 February 2009
Empty bus stop


::22 March 2009
Beautiful blue and vermillion orange - hued dusk sky seen just outside my room =).

::5 April 2009
Taken on a misty, quiet, and serene Sunday morning from the block where I currently stay (Hall 13). Far in the distance in the first picture is NIE complex.


::23 April 2009
Taken from somewhere along the long stretch of Nanyang Avenue using my camera phone. I was walking to SSC (Student Services Centre) from SRC (Sports & Recreation Centre) when I realized that there were these views I never really noticed before. The altitude was quite high so I could see quite a lot of things up here. I even spotted Jurong Island! It seemed that it was only a few walking distance from NTU.