Monday, February 23, 2009

La Nonna, Wala Wala, Cold Rock Ice Creamery @ Holland Village

I wore the clothes that I bought exactly the day before =).


::Cold Rock Ice Creamery

ice cream cupcakes ($5.50. Condensed chocolate chip ice cream at the bottom topped with strawberry cream!I particularly like the cream as it was only slightly sweetened.

Mixed up ice cream. Basically we need to choose the desired cup size, ice cream flavor and then selection of mix ins (Each type of mix ins costs $1). The staff will then smash the selected mix ins and blend them with our ice cream. And that's it. There's a demonstration video in their website if you want to know more.http://www.coldrock.com.au/


::Wala Wala

mango margarita ($16)
cosmopolitan ($15)

::La Nonna (Prices do not include service charge and GST)


pollo ($24)
risotto with porcini mushroom ($20. Yummy!But it came in too big a portion for me and I was unable to finish it.
linguine seafood ($20)

Interior of the restaurant