Monday, January 21, 2008

I went to Vivo City yesterday and ended up buying foods.The cookies are all from Candy Empire.The mochi is from Tang's.I spent quite a lot of money on them but they worth it =DD.I love food but I got to make sure that I don't gain so much weight in so short a time anymore.I put the blame on my snacking habit.It turned out that it was my greatest downfall.I used to munch two or three packs of Kinder Bueno,Kit Kat,Choco Pie,and the alike right before I hit the sack.No wonder I put on so many kgs in only a semester.Two semesters ago,I craved for cheesecake.I ate it almost everyday but I didn't gain any weight.I believe that it was due to the vigorous exercise that I performed at least three times a week.Last sem I didn't have much time to work out due to overwhelming school and ECA activities.So the fat that I put in never got the chance to evaporate from my body.I am living a healthier life now.I resume my exercise,eat less unhealthy snacks and opt for more fruits and veggies.