Tuesday, November 14, 2006

See,I have just found some grammatical errors in my previous posts.My brain can't work properly these days.Today I even thought that perhaps I got the onset of schizophrenia or any neuronal degenerative disorders you can name.Know why?I was trying to do tutorial questions when I found myself writing T instead of teta.And I somehow misinterpret symbols,from + to X.And I calculated wrongly most of the time,even with the aid of calculator.Worse is that,this torture won't end until December 1st 16.30.Sianz.
Have been terribly busy these days.Preparing for exam is dreadful.I am freaking out.There are so many things I have to digest in so little time.And I am weird.I need more sleep than other people.There are students who are able to stay until 4 or 5 at night.Me?At about 8pm,I have begun to feel sleepy.I need at least 8 hour sleep every night in order to wake up feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.If less than that amount of hour,I will feel that I haven't even slept.